which laptop is the best...

looking at different ones to upgrade to -- the ones I have found that I like are Sony Vaio & Toshiba...which one do you think is better and have you had one

the main things i will be using it for is just daily use ( wireless internet) and I need alot of storage ( for pics)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:21 PM on Apr. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• dont get an acer!
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 10:26 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• I LOVE my Sony Vaio! LOVE IT!!! I've loved both of my Vaios. I think they have the best feel. The keys aren't mushy and the touch pad has good sensitivity.
    kittyhasclaws

Answer by kittyhasclaws at 10:27 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• I have the Toshiba. I'm on it now. I love it. I have not had any problems with it.
    Anonymous

• lol I know not to get an acer ....

lol I need another vote between the sony and toshiba
    Anonymous

• Toshiba's all the way. I am on my second (we still have our first one). It was a good price with a lot of features and upgrades. I would only recommend Toshiba to anybody looking for a laptop.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 10:52 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• I have a new Toshiba and really like it. The battery life is great nearly 7 hours. My husbands little mini Toshiba is really fun to use as well. The battery life is about 9 hours. Both have no issues and do what we need them to do. I also love the price. My old Toshiba laptop works wonderfully my son uses it to play games and email family. I had it 4 years before I got the new one three weeks ago. My hubby wanted to get me a bigger one.

momtolucas2002

Answer by momtolucas2002 at 11:09 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• i have a dell, and i would honestly say never store your pics on a computer alone. always back them up on a usb or cd. ive lost a ton of pics by saving them to my computer when my hard drive crashed.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 12:09 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• rkoloms

Answer by rkoloms at 9:16 AM on Apr. 18, 2010