What is the BEST cell phone...

not money wise but use-wise.... with a keyboard, internet access, camera...etc.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:28 PM on Apr. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well, I have an LG Xenon. It's got camera, internet, Bluetooth, touc screen, and sliding keyboard. I have no idea how much it had cost, though.
    Wolfgang87

Answer by Wolfgang87 at 10:39 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• Id hate to admit it but probably the iphone. It does really good at browsing the internet! I thought the camra was decent (but I never really used the camra) And it has a tuch screen keyboard.
    Ive had a blackberry curve also and I really liked the keyboard on that one! But I didnt care for the camra on it or how slow/crapy the internet was on it. Anyway I think both the iphone and blackberry curve are pretty good phones.
    jessran1218

Answer by jessran1218 at 10:45 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• I have the Samsung Rogue and I would recommend my Husbands Blackberry Tour. Both have great screens and function well.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 10:50 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• I have a Blackberry Curve and really like it. My internet is fast it doesn't take the greatest pictures but I have a real camera for that anyway. I like to use it to listen to music at the gym was able to import my music from Itunes onto it. I won't go with the IPhone because you have to use At&t will never do business with them again. Someday if you can get the IPhone and use Sprints service I might try it out.
    momtolucas2002

Answer by momtolucas2002 at 11:12 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• i ahve a samsung propel i love the keyboard, and the camera isnt too bad, it has bluetooth and holds tons of pictures, and music. i dont ever use my phone for the internet though.
    and my hub has a blackberry curve. he doesnt use his for internet either. but he likes the phone, says its simple to use, and the extra card was only like 9 bucks.
    i think it depends on your cell phone company as to what phone is best.
    i wouldnt say iphone because none of the other phones support that software, so if you send pictures a lot, then other people cant receive them. you however, can download software to open pics from other phones. and unless you buy the phone at best buy, it doesnt have insurance.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 12:07 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• a child proof one hahaha
    navajomama7

Answer by navajomama7 at 12:14 AM on Apr. 18, 2010