back labor? Im in A LOT of pain... Help?

when having back labor, do you always still feel the pain in your lower belly also? Or just your back? Iv got pain that is constint but gets super bad in like waves of 30 seconds or more every ten mins or so. My belly is hard but i dont really feel pain or cramping in my belly, just discomfert. Could this be labor pains? Im not due for 5 weeks... :-/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 PM on Apr. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Mine was back ONLY...LOL My stomach was not involved in it as far as know. My lower back cramped so bad I thought I was dying. I was so happy it only lasted 7 hours and 2 pushes...then, it was over.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:05 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• It could be labor.... go lay down and see if they go away.
    VeronicaLee

Answer by VeronicaLee at 11:05 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• It is likely prodromal labor, which is your body trying to get baby into a better position for birth. Do some squatting, hands and knees poses and have someone do counter pressure on your back (where they lean all their weight on your sacrum).

If you find that the pains are getting stronger, longer and closer together then it could be real labor, in which case, act accordingly :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 11:08 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• Thanks... You all answerd exactlly what i was asking about.
    Anonymous