Have you ever been the other woman?

Whats the story?

No bashing, just curious. :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:06 PM on Apr. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• Heck no! lol
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 11:07 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• Nope... I am not a sleazy skank....
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:08 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• Well they were separated and we feel in love still going strong after all these years I hear now that his ex is going through another divorce I guess she thought it was greener on the other side I know she regrets it now.9
    Anonymous

• yes, his 1st wife didnt treat him right and I did ( this is back when we were all young)... we have been together for 34 years now and have 5 children, & 8 grandchildren together
    Anonymous

• ya but i didnt know it. for months he told me they were not together and when i found out i was so hurt. i broke it off. i never even told him i found out. i avoided him like the plague after that. now they are broke up( she found out he cheated again) turns out he has never had a stable healthy relationship.
    Anonymous

• Yes I am in that situation right now. But he did not leave her for me... he left her because she cheated on him first, was lazy and wouldn't get a job or go to school to better herself and did nothing other than lay around in bed day in and day out and expect the kids to wait on her hand and foot and then he would have to cook supper for the kids when he got home after busting his butt all day long. I know this not because of what he told me but because I have seen it with my own eyes and his whole family saw it as well. They are in the process of divorcing and we are fighting for custody of his son because he can't stand living with her in a nasty filthy house with her meth head boyfriend.
    paralegalmommy

Answer by paralegalmommy at 12:13 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Yes, plenty of times. I use to be an escort. They always talk about their wives and kids. I dont ask them, they just start talking about it. I use to never see the married men but eventually I honestly stopped caring.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• I guess technically yes. He was still married. And still living together. Although he said it was over and they didn't have sex anymore. I am not sure that I believed him at the time. If it was over why wouldn't you move and file for divorce. But I really liked him. Just a few months later she did leave and file for divorce. It turns out she got pregnant from another guy. After their divorce was final we moved and got our own place. A few years later we got married.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Apr. 18, 2010