please give me a healthy lunch menu for a 5 yrs old a have to be ready for summer camp i have to provide lunch thanks

soniaeirich

Asked by soniaeirich at 11:08 PM on Apr. 17, 2010 in General Parenting

• PBJ's are good if you get the low sugar PB and Jelly.
    Carrot sticks, fruit cups....juice boxes. Water. If you have a cooler you can do stuff like actual meat and cheese sandwhiches...
    Anonymous

• Look up some school districts lunch menus and get ideas that way. Convert them to make them healthier and more suitable for your age group.

MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 11:14 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

• I have a huge list of bagged lunch ideas that i have collected over the years. Send me a message offlist if you would like a copy.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:11 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• I have a lot of ideas on my lunch website - check it out http://www.lunchtaker.com
    My husband and I started the site when our daughter started school and we continue to work on it to add things. rkoloms, if you would like to post some of your ideas on the site, let me know - we'll credit you and also calculate nutrition info for your items. Join the site for free or just browse without joining. Good luck with lunch - it is fun :) Amy
    Amyboca

Answer by Amyboca at 2:34 PM on Apr. 19, 2010