Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i need asnwers asap

why do i have bumps on my vagina that are cracking and ozzing white puss? please help im scared

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 PM on Apr. 17, 2010 in Health

Answers (3)
  • May be an need to see a doctor.

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

  • What does "on my vagina" mean? In the mucous membrane tissue or on the skin/ hair area.

    In-grown hairs or shaving rash can look like that. Herpes, syphilis sores, allergic skin reactions, dermatitis, sun burn/ tanning bed burn, rash associated with a yeast infection. Many many many things.

    Answer by ecodani at 11:14 PM on Apr. 17, 2010

  • That should not be going on down there, for sure see your doctor but dont panic it could be nothing.

    Answer by LucyT20 at 12:10 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.