I would like to show you something like an infection behind dd's ear but how do I post a picture?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Apr. 18, 2010 in Health

• You have to put it in the comments part...and click on Use Full Editor. Then click the link beside the A.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:24 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• I am not sure about the picture part, but I do want you to use caution when an infection occurs in that spot. Is this on the surface or does it seem deep like a boil? I urge you to have it evaluated as an infection in this spot has a pretty direct route to the brain. :(
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Well, it looks a little like chicken pox but I checked her whole body and she doesn't have it anywhere else. And she has a fever.. It's more on the surface.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Has she had a bath tonight? If not, try a warm bath. It brings out chicken pox. :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:41 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• She did get a bath before sleep but she's up with fever now, I don't think a warm bath would help?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:43 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• No, not with a fever. Does it look like a staph infection? I wish I could see a picture. I don't know how to post them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• It doesn't look like a staph infection, more like a 2 small mosquito bites I think..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• I just had a bad experience with staph with my son, so I am very wary. Please check for purple spots on her arms and legs, feet and hands. I really think she should be evaluated. :( Sorry.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Apr. 18, 2010