How do I go about telling him WERE PRGNANT?

Well im kinda scared to let him know since the cancer we really have slowed down on trying and he hates when im upset. All he has been talking about is if it happens then it does if not lets not rush it... Well, as soon as i took the test it said PREGNANT. I am so darn excited, i just don't want him to look at it as it will be hard on me or maybe thats a husband thing he really cares. Well don't reply if its not helpful to me THANKS.

mrsmoore2b

Asked by mrsmoore2b at 12:44 AM on Apr. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• When I found out I was pregnant the second time I took the test and left it on his desk. I didnt want to tell him so I let the test do it for me.
    Decker

Answer by Decker at 12:47 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Im trying to understand your post here...You have cancer? I think its wonderful, as long as you will be ok through out this pregnancy. Im thinking that wonderful hubby will be both excited and terrified that you are pregnant, if you have cancer. You know what girl,,its all going to be ok,,,,just sit him down and tell him, sounds like you guys have been through a lifetime of battles already. A baby is a wonderful thing,,,if you are so excited, he will be so excited, just let him catch up to you,,,and God Bless
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:52 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Well here is what I would do, if you have extra money go out and buy a pack of newborn dipers, bib, and maybe some baby toys, and I would get a bottle or two get one of the gift bags and put the stuff in the gift bag and put a card in there with a note saying hi daddy!! And if you don't like that idea then wrap the test up and give it to him at dinner or on his desk. How many test did you take to get your positive? CONGRATS and don't stress out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Go to www.mms.com and have a bag of personalized M&M's made that say "We're pregnant" "Baby Jones Due June 18, 2010" (whatever your name and due date are obviously lol) and leave them for him to find or say after dinner that you want to have dessert and give them to him. These are sooooo cute and even though they're kinda pricey they are so cool its worth it! Congrats and good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:03 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• I'd think up a fun and cute way to tell him. I would also print out a list of reassuring articles from doctors that the pregnancy should be fine and say "Listen I know you worry and wanted to reassure you that this is what God planned for us and we've got a happy life ahead of us" If you don't believe in God then reword the phrase! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:04 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• I told SO, can you get me this thing I left in a ziploc bag in the bathroom. As he was walking over to give it to me his eyes grew wide! Best reaction! cuz the first time he hyperventilated! LOL!
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 1:39 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• How many of you are pregnant?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:03 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• I have told him and we are very excited thank you to everyone who has answered my ? it was helpful thanks again were doe on december 21st maybe a new years bby
    mrsmoore2b

Answer by mrsmoore2b at 10:36 AM on Apr. 21, 2010