movement? gas? ugghh help?

Sorry for spelling. On cell. Ok i am 11 weeks with baby #2 i think i felt it move. It felt exactly like it did the first time i felt my Ds move. A quick flash and it was gone. I felt my Ds at 17 weeks. Is this possible? I know the bab is still way tiny so i wouldn't think so but..... Maybe? No bashing. am i just overly tuned in and mistaken?

KJ_on

Asked by KJ_on at 1:12 AM on Apr. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I felt the 1st movment while i was laying in bed on my back, it felt like i had popcorn poping in my tummy, another time i felt the baby move i was sitting on the couch indian-style and felt my tummy twiching... so maybe!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• The fetus is only about 2 inches long with limbs that are only about half an inch long, so it's really not likely that you felt the movement. It was most likely just gas.
    Anonymous

• Only you can know for sure!! If you're small, you're likely to feel the baby earlier. I felt my first kick between 14-17 weeks and was SURE of what I felt. I hope you DID feel your little one move!
    Melissa823

Answer by Melissa823 at 3:18 PM on Apr. 18, 2010