Babygaga.com

That website is supposed to be a site where you can go and ask mommy's questions and learn stuff..I've been on it for like a week and it's full of immature people that constantly talk shit on all the posts. I'm sticking with cafemom.

lacimae19

Asked by lacimae19 at 1:24 AM on Apr. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• OOh, I remember being on that site a long time ago. A mom asked a question about discomfort in late pregnancy and wanting advice on how to feel better and she got bashed for wanting to use drugs to harm her baby and told to deal with it, she wasn't the only one to ever be pregnant. She never mentioned drugs at all or anything like that. I wrote a long response about different things she could try like using water, calming teas, etc and also defending her and stating that I thought mothers should support each other. I got a bunch of bashes of women (should I call them that) saying that I was a "NOOB" who wanted to post my "life story" and nobody cared, etc with some profanity mixed in. I remember thinking- NOOB? Seriously, it sounded like they were twelve-year-old boys. But anyway, the OP thanked me and said I had been helpful and was totally stressed out by them assuming she wanted to harm her baby.
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 3:34 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• I know I just asked a simple yes or no question earlier and I was getting bashed left and right. Some bitch said I was seeking attention and I'm not very pretty and I'm not hot and I need to get over it. I was like WTF? They act like a bunch of little high school girls. Ugh. Some of the things they say on there are pretty hurtful and you cant help but to read them and get yourself more upset. =/
    lacimae19

Answer by lacimae19 at 3:54 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Bizarre to know they are parents, eh?
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 5:05 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Wow thanks for the heads up...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:06 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:12 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• I love Baby-Gaga, the girls might be bitches, but they're just being real.
    MommaRawks

Answer by MommaRawks at 3:26 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• Baby Gaga is the shiz yo!
    LydiaRene

Answer by LydiaRene at 3:47 AM on Apr. 20, 2010

• I stay out of the "drama" there but I have found a lot of good women there that I can talk too...not many but a few!
    4_28_bbboy

Answer by 4_28_bbboy at 3:26 PM on Sep. 6, 2010