Income Taxes are Illegal

Did you know that there is NO recorded law saying we have to pay income taxes? So, why do we? Because the Government is just like the freaking mafia.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Apr. 18, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Then explain the 16th amendment to the Constitution -- The Congress shall have power to lay and collect taxes on incomes, from whatever source derived, without apportionment among the several States, and without regard to any census or enumeration.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 2:18 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• What is funny is that Harry Reid tried to make a case that taxes were voluntary. That is funny. He just kept talking in circles, and this was years ago. I see how he is at talking in circles and it seems that he hasn't stopped since then. I am sure it's the politician's way.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 9:14 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Not this again, Taxes ARE legal

they are NEEDED

If you dont pay them, YOU WILL GO TO JAIL

and umm, how do you think we PAY our military??

Well, we used to before we started borrowing from China to pay them

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:02 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• OP...that is really funny. I needed a good laugh. Sheeeeesh.....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• STOP THE PRESSES!!!

Sweet admits we are BORROWING money from China!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• We actually have a friend who exercises his belief that a federal income tax is illegal. Every couple years he has to take on the IRS but he's never been penalized in any way. I believe it has something to do with the 16th admendment referring to goods and services but it's been awhile and I don't remember his explanation.
    eema.gray

Answer by eema.gray at 11:10 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• I live having a police force, roads, safe bridges, public schooling, PA for those in need... so I'll pay.
    Anonymous

• Hey, don't pay---see what happens to ya
    Anonymous

• It's funny. I was just remembering the other day my high school history teacher. He told us that if you never filed a tax return..ever. The IRS would never find you unless someone turned you in. Not a theory I'd like to test and I honestly don't know if it's true or not. But if you have ever filed your taxes it's too late, you're in their files.
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 6:57 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• STOP THE PRESSES!!!

When did I EVER say we weren't???? never....Under the Bush admin, the USA because the largest DEBTOR in the world and China became the largest CREDITOR....

sweet-a-kins

Answer by sweet-a-kins at 10:20 AM on Apr. 19, 2010