Did you work while you were pregnant?

(Or are you working while pregnant?)

What kind of job did u have? How did being pregnant affect it?

A question I saw just now made me start thinking about when I was pregnant I worked at a pizza shop. I was a waitress and handled the phones. Boy, all that walking around with a big belly wasnt fun, nor was dealing with rude customers while going through all those crazy-lady pregnancy hormones. The only good part was unlimited access to pizza. I'm surprised my son wasnt born with pepperoni for feet with all the pizza I ate lol.

AdensMommy1107

Asked by AdensMommy1107 at 1:54 AM on Apr. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh yeah, i worked up until the day i went into labor. I work at a Christian book bindery and I was still doing the regular work (putting books into boxes or filling machine pockets or putting books onto skids) until i couldn't handle it anymore so my boss let me do the repairs on hard back books that were sewn together, or put together memory verse cards by hand. in fact the last day i was at work a co worker (he's like 50 or so odd years) came up to me and said "you're going to go into labor today" i looked at him like "what??" and sure enough i went into labor right after i got out of work lol
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 2:06 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• I was a cashier at Walmart. I couldn't imagine not working while pregnant. Just sitting around and getting fat. I'd rather be doing something.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 2:07 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• I delivered the mail,,,,,,,,while it was good for me to move around,,it was also very hard on me physically. I went to the end with both my kids,,I had my normal day off which was a Sunday and dd was born on Monday,lol,,,
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:14 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• I worked as a cashier at a grocery store....during Christmas and Thanksgiving. Lugging those stupid hams and turkeys across the scanner..LOL I stood all day. Good times.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:11 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• i worked at mcdonalds..i had to go on sick leave wen iwas 5 months along tho, i was VERRRRY sick my whole pregnancy..to the point where i would get sooo dizzy, i would black out. my last shift at mcdonalds that i worked, they found me lying down in the bathroom..so yaaa..not fun!!!
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 3:18 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• No i didn't work but I should have..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:03 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• happyI delivered pizza during both my pgs.  The tips were great!!! 

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 6:00 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• I worked at Lil Caesars. I was constantly moving but I wasn't going to quit just because I was pregnant. I only gained 20 pounds so it wasn't too bad. Fast paced job though.
    FedUp91

Answer by FedUp91 at 6:58 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• I worked up until about 5 months and then I quit. I had a very a high stress job that required alot of travel.
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 7:19 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• I worked as a nurse in a dialysis clinic full time when I was pregnant with my first. It was tough being on my feet 10 hours a day and trying to squeeze my belly in between the chairs. It was really fun when I was having morning sickness and a lot of my patients didn't bathe and I had to smell them.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 7:31 AM on Apr. 18, 2010