Do you hate it when Jehovas witnesses come to your door?

How do I tell them to piss off without being rude about it? Although, I would love to mess with them one of these days. Have you ever done anything fun to get rid of them?

GinNTonic

Asked by GinNTonic at 2:45 AM on Apr. 18, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• they actually believe that they receive blessings for every door that is slammed in their face so don't feel guilty about dong that because they believe that get's them one step closer to heaven
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 2:47 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Psychos
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 2:48 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• no kidding. haha
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 2:50 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• lol i just look through the blinds and not answer the door
    kittenripmaygo

Answer by kittenripmaygo at 2:53 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• It's hard when they know I am home. It's pissing me off. They come by every damn week.
    GinNTonic

Answer by GinNTonic at 2:56 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• I would just politely tell them that I am not interested and ask them to take you off of their list of places to visit.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:21 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• What I have a hard time getting rid of is those teens who are recruited and brainwashed to sell you magazines. You know those ones where they drop them off in some large van and send them out. They have them trained to try to keep you talking and to get into your house. I have literally had to slam the door on them as I pushed them out and they were still talking through the window !!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:37 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Open the door, say " I admire what you do, but I don't agree with your religion. You are not to call at my house again. Have a good day" and shut the door. Next week when they turn up just say " I told you to not call"
    There is no need or reason to be rude, or to waste your time. Answer the door like you would to any other human being, answer pleasantly but firmly, and then close the door. A notice on the door saying " Religious callers DO NOT KNOCK" might be effective. As last resort, greet them at the door naked with porn playing in the background and invite them in... see how fast they run!
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 4:40 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• PS I always keep my screen door locked, then I can open my wooden door and still close it if I want to
    myheartx4

Answer by myheartx4 at 4:41 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• I have learned to look out my peak hole on my door before answering the door and if I do not want to talk to the person on the other side, I do not answer it.

Answer by louise2 at 5:46 AM on Apr. 18, 2010