does anyone not shave their leg and pits?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:34 AM on Apr. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• colesmommy2009 if you think they are nuts when you read the question then why did you reply. oh and that itch you get if from shaving. OMG REALLY!!! you want to start drama do it somewhere else.

women didn't even shave untill the 1950's. and personally i think it's over rated. i don't have much hair on my legs so i don't shave them at all, i do shave my pits because i do wear no sleeve shirts and bikini tops in the summer.
    oldfashionSAHM

Answer by oldfashionSAHM at 2:02 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I don't.. My husband works in Africa for a month at a time, so when he's gone I don't shave my legs (I aslo don't wear shorts either), I do shave under my arms though..
    Mad_Hexer

Answer by Mad_Hexer at 7:38 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• i dont shave my legs, because for 3 years i didnt shave in the winter,so hair has noy grown back.
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 7:46 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• I only grow hair on my legs in the summer so in the winter I shave about once every 2 months just for smoothness. In summer I shave but its still so fine it is barely noticeable. I have to shave the pits because I don't like the way hair catches odors and makes me feel unclean!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 7:59 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Me!

Answer by rkoloms at 8:48 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• i did not shave for 5 years...LOL! Not kidding. Ex husband did not care & i guess i did not care. I now think that i must have been crazy. I shave about twice a week now & i shave EVERYTHING.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:20 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• I shave my underarms. I am lucky to have 5 minutes to shower every day, I'm not going to waste those shaving. And I plain just don't care & neither does my man.
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 9:47 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• I shave my pits twice a week. In the winter a couple months might go by before I shave my legs or bikini area (although I do take the clippers to the hair down there. I try to keep it shorter than about 1/2"). In the summer I shave legs every week and bikini when I know we're going to the beach.
    vances_mom

Answer by vances_mom at 10:49 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• i shave legs and arms four times a year I barely have anything to shave.LOL
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 1:24 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Ewww are you ladies nuts! I shave EVERYTHING at least 3 times a week. I like to be squeeky clean. Ugh I could not imagine going around with hairy legs or anything it makes me itch!
    colesmommy2009

Answer by colesmommy2009 at 11:30 PM on Apr. 18, 2010