Re: Back Labor Question (OP)

I have been having contractions alllll night for 10 hours now. Major back pain in my lower back that gets worse right before my belly tightens up. These contractions are pretty regular every 5-7 mins but not extreamly painful just uncomfertable. I want to labor at home for as long as i can but im only 33 weeks... When should i consider calling the hospital? Or should i just wait it out and see if thia decides to go away?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:11 AM on Apr. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If your 33 weeks and having regular contractions, I'd call the hospital now, just to make sure they don't want you to come in.
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 8:31 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• You would be delivering a preemie, therefore, you need to go o in to the hospital. If you were further along, I'd say wait, but 33 weeks is too early.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 10:33 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• It's selfish to put your child at risk like that, no offense. If you are only 33 weeks, that's putting the baby's life in jeopardy. You need to put the baby's life before your own comfort.  Suck it up and go in.

Shlamoof

Answer by Shlamoof at 11:04 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• i agree that you should phone the dr. they may want the opportunity to stop the labor if possible. even one more week inside would be very helpful :)
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 1:25 PM on Apr. 18, 2010