Having theses symptoms, are these normal?

I'm 25 weeks and 4 days pregnant an for this whole week i have been having Nausea, hot and cold flashes and this happens throughout the whole day when i first wake up. my body also feels tired! has anyone ever had this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on Apr. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Those are not normal pregnancy symptoms, but what is "normal" about pregnancy, lol....

The tiredness I get, but the hot/cold flashes....if this has been happening for only a few days, I'd say maybe you have a virus or something, but if it's been longer than a week....I don't know. Probably you should bring it up with the doc.

Good luck!
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 10:21 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Normal.
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 10:29 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• The tired part yes,,,, but the hot and cold flashes sound to me like you have a virus of some sort? Do you have a fever? If it has been happening like PP said for more than a week, time to go to the doctor!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 10:32 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Its normal to be tired, but I would def go to the doc about the other complications.
    Jaydensmommy829

Answer by Jaydensmommy829 at 10:46 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• I had the same symptoms at 24 weeks and my OB did the glucose test. Come to find out I had gestational diabetes and the symptoms I was having was from sugar highs and lows....
    RobinE8

Answer by RobinE8 at 12:12 PM on Apr. 18, 2010