Has anyone had breast implants or lifts? Thinking about getting both and would like a little info.

I dont need any rude answers plz. I had a baby 7 mths ago and of coure my boobs are totally diff and I hate it. I was thinking of getting a lift along with very small implants to enhance my breasts. I was wondering if anyone else has had either procedure. about how much did it cost? are you happy with the results? what surgon did you go through? any additional info would be great, even cons about the procedures IF YOU HAVE HAD THEM DONE. TY for your time!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:20 AM on Apr. 18, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• first off i would wait a lil longer from your pregnancy. your boobs may adjust more.
    i have had implant and lift. i had them for medical reasons...i was born with polands syndrome, i was born with a lack of pectoral muscle on the left side..which makes the chest almost sink in..my left side was an A, my right side a natural D...yea..lol. so after years of having the left side slowly stretched (so you dont get that hard stretchy look women get when they imcreqase size dramatically in one shot) i got an implant on the left side to make it match the right side, then a lift was put on the right breast because my left breast will not sag or get droopy...fake boobs are always perky, so with the lift put on the right side it does not loose its perk either and they stay symmetrical. the left side(implant) feels normal,no issues,looks good.the right side (lift) has sensitivity issues on the nipple but they are slowly repairing.CONT
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 5:33 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• Cost is dependant on location. Augmentation can run anywhere from $3500 to $10,000 depending on where you live. I didn't have a lift so I can't help you with that, but I *love* my boobs!

htpp://www.justbreastimplants.com ~ the boards here are the BEST!  The women there are amazingly helpful and supportive.  You'll learn everything you need to know and more.

desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 10:33 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• I would make sure you aren't going to have any more children before you make the investment. If you are, then it's quite possible that going through pregnancy again will just ruin the breasts that you just paid all that money for.
    Anonymous

• my boobs look natural. the fact i have one natural and one not...i can compare and they both look natural. essentially with the left all they do is cut the nipple area and move it up pulling the skin up with it. i do have a scar from that but scars fade. my first surgery was when i was14ish, i had an expander put in my left breast and a few times a year they inserted a needle through my nipple to the expander and added more saline. this long process (years) stretched the skin somewhat so when i had the full surgery to look "normal" although it still felt tight and hurt the skin did not get tight or stretch marks..it adjusted well. bear that in mind, go from a B to a C..your ok..you want to go from an A to a D...your going to get that tight unnatural look that does not bounce. a lift is cheaper than an implant..faster recovery too. pain wise its tolerable with percocet lol.
    moki1984

Answer by moki1984 at 5:39 AM on Apr. 19, 2010