How often do you clean your toilet?

Do you know anyone who cleans it every time it's used?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Apr. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• not everytime... geee that would be a pain.. but I clean them once a week.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 11:29 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• two to three times a week
    acrazylife4me

Answer by acrazylife4me at 11:31 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• I clean it maybe once a week on the inside...unless someone seft some marks in it. I wipe off the outside with bactirial wipes when ever it looks dirty. But I HATE having to. If people didn't come over every now and then....I'd probably leave it till my husband got so sick of it that he did it himself....or bought a new one lol.
    GotToHaveFaith

Answer by GotToHaveFaith at 11:33 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• No, I don't clean it 'everytime' I use it or someone uses it but I clean it everyday.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 11:59 AM on Apr. 18, 2010

• -I keep my kids bathroom really clean because it functions as a guest restroom. So maybe twice a week.
    -As far as our master, I just clean it when I notice. Maybe once a week because we are adults and we arent as messy as kids.
    3gigglemonsters

Answer by 3gigglemonsters at 12:28 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• I am an every time it's used person. We keep Clorox wipes right there on the top shelf of the cabinet behind the toilet to clean the toilet after going. I also have Clorox drop ins in the toilet bowl for after every flush and 2-3 times a day I use the Clorox disposable toilet brush to clean the toilet.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 1:03 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• i clean ours 1-2 times a week
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 1:38 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Wow Tracyynn---you're filling up landfills all by yourself. That is very wasteful.
    Anonymous

• Anon, I have 3 males (used to be 5) in my house. Don't worry about how I clean my house. Gasp, I do laundry every single day (2 loads...1 of clothes and of sheets) too, dust every day, mop every day, do dishes several times a day, etc.. I keep a clean house and I am not going to apologize to anyone for doing so. I LIKE having a spotless house.
    tracylynnr67

Answer by tracylynnr67 at 2:01 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• I don't think she was talking about the cleaning ! Just the use of the wipes..I think most Mom's do a load or 2 a day, run the vacuam and do dishes several times a day, your not that special!
    Anonymous