Help with eyebrows...

I need advice. When I was in high school I over plucked my eyebrows and now I have none(It's been 8 years) I have been trying to get them to grow back but I get so annoyed when they look crazy so I pluck. Anyone have any tips on how to get them to grow back faster??? I am so sick of spending 20 minutes a day penciling them in.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 PM on Apr. 18, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Ive read the warning on Latisse(the stuff that makes your eyelashes grow), and it says if the gel gets on your skin, hair will grow there. So maybe you should buy it and put it on your eyebrows to see if it works.
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 12:13 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• First of all, stop plucking. Let them grow and the places that need filling in, just pencil it in. It does take time for them to grow, believe me I know, just need a little patience.
    Kathy7_20

Answer by Kathy7_20 at 7:09 PM on Apr. 20, 2010