How do I get my DD to feel comfortable with wearing underwear?

She can use the potty just fine, but she still wants to wear diapers and not underwear. I've put her in underwear a couple times and she forgets to go potty and ends up wetting her pants. Which makes her not want to wear underwear anymore. So how do I get her to wear underwear and to remember to go potty?

GinNTonic

Asked by GinNTonic at 12:56 PM on Apr. 18, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• This is the battle of every parent. The answer to your question is time. It will happen.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 1:07 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Throw the diapers away.
    Anonymous

• Have you taken her to the store and let her pick some out? If she's excited about wearing them, she may be more willing. Also, in the beginning of potty training, you always have to remind them to go - every 1/2 hour if you need to.

Answer by missanc at 7:58 PM on Apr. 18, 2010