Living Wills? Do you Have one? How did you get one?

I do not want to be kept alive artificially. And I do not want my child to have to make the decision on what to do when that time comes. I do not think it is a bad idea, even though i am in my 20s.

Asked by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Health

• Make a Living Will Online      Create a Living Will- 3 Easy Steps. Legal, Affordable & Reliable.

Answer by vbruno at 2:27 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Living Will and Life Support
    What is a living will? Will it let me tell doctors when to withdraw life support? Yes. A Living Will is a document spelling out what kind of medical care a ... -

Answer by vbruno at 2:28 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Just a suggestion- I just watched "The Forgetting" about Alzheimer's Disease.

Also, you should have a person in line who would be in charge of your money, in the case of something like this... I forget what the term is for the person in charge of the money though!!

Answer by TXdanielly at 7:12 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• "Power of Attorney" :)

Answer by ReneeK3 at 8:47 AM on Jun. 27, 2008

• We did ours through an attorney. You should also have a "Living Revocable Trust". Check out Suze Orman's web site. She has lots of great information regarding "Living Wills" and "Living Revocable Trusts".

Answer by unitsmom at 4:52 PM on Jun. 27, 2008