Would it be too soon?

I met this guy online by some weird twist of luck. Long story wont get into it. I asked him what he was looking for in a relationship and he wanted the same thing as me. He is near perfect basically checked everything off on my wish list! IDK how I felt for him until he was hospitalize. We both have kids and we both want more kids. Last night we were on webcam (first time) and our kids kept playing with each other making silly faces. At the same time we typed to each other we were like the brady bunch LOL! His girls actually liked me and the boys which is a shock cause they didnt want their dady to date. Our birthdays are only a few days apart and he wants me to fly out there in a few months.
I was checking out jobs in his area they are in demand for people with my expertise, my area was hit hard by the economy and there is no demand for my job.
He suggest I send my resume to some places out there. Are we rushing things?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:57 PM on Apr. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• too soon IMO
    I'd get to know him more, talk on the phone, webcam. Maybe arrange a face to face in a PUBLIC place after a bit.
    my DH & I met online but we did not met for almost 5 years. . .not saying you'd have to wait that long but i'd take it slow.
    Good luck
    ColtsFan1912

Answer by ColtsFan1912 at 2:00 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• YES!!!! You don't even know this guy!!
    Anonymous

• At least go meet him on a weekend or something before you totally decide to move out there w/ kids!~
    Anonymous

• Just check things like his county court house records for arrests and make sure he's not married. Moving there isn't a bad idea if the economy sucks where you are but I wouldn't move in with him just in case it didn't work out.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:16 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• (I am the poster) I am not suggestion to move out there, just to visit soon. The idea to see if I can get a job out there was to see how prospects were. I have been thinking of going out of state. I couldnt type out everything in question cause there is a limit. I just wanted to know would it be soon to actually meet face to face. I really like him and we were taking it much slower until he was hospitalize. That was the first time we talked was him in the hospital. His hospitalization kind of pushed things forwards.
    Anonymous

• i'd go visit! my dad found a girl that he liked on eharmony.. she lives in chicago, we live in columbus (Ohio)-- but he visits her, she visits him, etc. the only reason i know is cuz my dad told me. i'm 21, and he's keeping it from me/the other kids (my 24 year old sister, 12 year old bro, my DS, etc). i say for now, dont let the kids visit each other just yet-- you go visit him and the kids, he visits you and your kids, see about job aspects (dont move for HIM, move for the job!) and eventually let the kids meet each other.
    Shy_Dia

Answer by Shy_Dia at 7:55 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• I met my DH online 5 yrs ago. Within 6 months we moved in together and I moved 4 hrs away to be with him. Now 5 yrs later he tells me his feelings for me are gone. I wish I would have known that once the "excitement died" I would be left picking up the pieces....just be careful.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:33 AM on Apr. 20, 2010