Too young?

Is 2 months old too young to be in an exersaucer? Baby holds up head well. Blankets to help prop baby up also. Supervised of course!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:05 PM on Apr. 18, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• If you have to prop the baby up, it's too soon....
    Anonymous

• Wow... I can't believe your 2 month old holds his head up so well. Mine does pretty good, but not strong enough yet. If you think he will be okay then go for it. I personally think its too soon. He could be uncomfortable in it right now.
    mercilove

Answer by mercilove at 2:08 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• I think most of them say 3 mo or 4 mo and up. But you could give it a try. 5-10 min or so at a time.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 2:14 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• poor baby
    Anonymous

• much too young. you obviously are already doing it, but i wouldnt
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:17 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• this is a video of my son at 2 months old in a bouncer....   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdNx44-kToY

joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 2:17 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• i had to prop him up but he seemed to do fine..
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 2:28 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• my dh is a chiropractor and says that until a baby has the muscle strength to support himself, then exersaucers, bouncers, walkers, and jumpy things put too much pressure on the spine. i didn't check out your youtube, but i am sure he is adorable!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 2:39 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• I started to put my little guy in his bouncer at two months not for long because he got tired quickly but he could hold his head up and body up without blankets. I did have to put books under his feet because he wasn't tall enough. He's 9 months old now and doesn't use it anymore! Don't put him in there too long but if he's alright i wouldn't do it too long!
    DJsmom0725

Answer by DJsmom0725 at 7:32 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• There is no reason to ever use one.

Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 2:37 AM on Apr. 19, 2010