Need some advice- no bashing

I am in love with my ex, not so much that my whole world revoles around him. But on living on hope that we will get married and raise our 6 kids. I had surgery Friday and he sat up there with me all day.We talk to each other on the phone,see each other all the time (oh yeah still have sex). The problem is there is a new Guy there might be some possibility there. I known him for about a month. He works with me I am over him. We have fun together but I am just not into going with someone I work with. But I know I have to end everything with my ex but what do u do that when u are in love with them. The new Guy is more on my level,but I don't want to move to fast he knows about my kids.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:06 PM on Apr. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• Cont- when I say I am over him I mean I am his supervisor. I hope I covered all the basic.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 2:10 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Continue with both you can only give it time.
    Time will only tell what will happen like u said take it slow. GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 2:14 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• I you are over him then why do you feel the need to pursue it with him? If you want to get with your ex then whats stopping yall? If his at your bedside when your sick then obviously he does care for you. Although I dont think that you should be giving him sex. It makes men think that you are a easy lay no matter who you are. He will always know that he can get it from you and there's no chase there if your just giving it up. Whats the point of him being with you if you are already giving your all to him with out completely being back together. Hold off on the sex and hold back on your emotions until you talk to him and let him know you want him back and if not then you need to stop giving so much of yourself to him.
    Anonymous

• Oh! your his supervisor! Well if he likes you and you like him and he is willing to accept you with all 6 kids then his worth giving more of a chance to!
    Anonymous

• You can date more than one guy. I'd be cautious about being with someone I supervised though. You could lose your job over that.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:18 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Um, is there something stopping you from being with your ex? Why is he ex? Unless there is something really bad going on- abuse, addiction, etc- I would give all my energy to trying to make it work with the man I had put my time and energy and love into as well as the father of my children.
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 2:31 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• I dont see the point of... seeing two guys to be honest *but im pretty old fashion* if your so in love with your ex why would you even CONSIDER seeing someone else? I just don't understand that.. unless deep down you know your ex just wants a booty call & thats it.
    Anonymous

• what were the reasons you and your ex split in the first place?
    Anonymous

• Thanks for all the advice. I want to get back together but I want beg. Sometimes I do believe its a booty thing. But sometimes I believe its real,I have talk to him about getting back together but he either don't answer or just say let God put us back together.Its just mixed emotion and I am getting tired of it.

mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 3:03 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• so your ex is scared to get back together? well you cant wait forever..but if you do move on,.REALLY move on...which sounds like its going to be hard. tell him eiether be with me all the way and not just sex or we have to be done..honestly from your story,.id givethe ex another try..why is he an ex?
    mywonderyears

Answer by mywonderyears at 4:07 PM on Apr. 18, 2010