Do you have to wait for my missed period to take a pregnancy. Test?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on Apr. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No. You can take an early pregnancy test. I believe ANSWER brand has some that you can use as early as 6 days before your missed period but the closer to your period the more accurate it will be.

I always just wait because I didn't want to waist 10 pregnancy test. Ya know?
    Anonymous

• You don't have to, but you're more likely to get a reliable result after you've missed a period.
    Anonymous

• you don't have to, but you have a better chance of getting a better result the longer you wait. I took a test with my first 2 weeks before a missed period it was very light(I was pregnant) took another one the day of my period plain as day a positive
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 2:20 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• no i don't have to wait for your missed period

:)

amazon.com search for hcg pregnancy test
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:39 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• I got a very clear positive 7 days before I missed my period.... but everyone is different. It can't hurt to test early but if you get a negative, I would wait and see if you miss your period and then test again.
    JenMarie2007

Answer by JenMarie2007 at 6:07 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Btw, I used clear blue easy digital, equate brand, and a dollar general brand.... I took 7 tests altogether before I believed it. And they were all positive.
    JenMarie2007

Answer by JenMarie2007 at 6:08 PM on Apr. 18, 2010