does your house seem to get messier on the weekends? or on the days you or your SO are off work!? cause mine sure does!

joycegina

Asked by joycegina at 2:09 PM on Apr. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• boo! haha mine is messier on the weekends... my husband is a giant slob! haha
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 10:00 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Not in our house. My dh's days off are when I get the most done. I can work without interuptions and he can spend time with the kids.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 2:11 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Nope, mines about the same.. I'm here all week while the kids are in school so it doesn't get messy, and then on weekends they help out and spend a lot of time outside. I think the messiest room in the house is our boys bathroom... They are always dirty from being outside so much..
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 2:31 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• My husband was no slouch in helping to keep the house cleaned, but on his days off, I really never knew what I would walk into, after work. I'd love to walk into that again, I miss him so.
    GMMOLLY

Answer by GMMOLLY at 7:46 PM on Apr. 18, 2010