• In the Spotlight:

Anyone have kids with severe food allergies?

My little one was diagnosed via an allergy test with severe allergies to Wheat, milk, soy, eggs, and peanuts. The order listed is the most sever to the least severe. Any advice on where to find recipes to feed her when i start making her baby food?

3jewlz

Asked by 3jewlz at 2:14 PM on Apr. 18, 2010 in Health

• Foodallergy.org. And ask your allergy doc for resources too. Good luck!
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 2:16 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• My son is diagnosed with food allergies: milk, casein and egg, we're avoiding wheat, soy and a some other things until he's further tested. I know its hard and overwhelming, but it does get easier as you go along.

Im a member of a group called Young children with food allergies/eczema/asthma here on cafemom thats been an enormous help to me in the year since he's been diagnosed. There are a lot of multiple allergy children there, some worse off than our kids are and they are an endless resource of recipes, ideas and support.
    Tarinia

Answer by Tarinia at 3:14 AM on Apr. 19, 2010