working in house stay at home moms?

have any of u found a good job to do at home besides day care, avon, mary kay, party light etc. i am a stay at home mom of 2 and want to earn some income from home with out having to dish money out..anyone have things they have tried? and things i should avoid?thanks

BUDDHASBABY1

Asked by BUDDHASBABY1 at 2:50 PM on Apr. 18, 2010 in Money & Work

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 5:26 PM on Apr. 18, 2010