20 month old & eye boogies....

Friday my son had eye boogies that night then woke up Saturday and his eyes were almost crusted shut then all day saturday I'd clean them but they would just keep coming back and his eyes were constantly watering. Now today (sunday) he's still got them...think I should take him to see the dr at the clinic here? We r military and can go to the clinic on post for free any day of the week. Just wondering if it could be an infection or nothing. Anyone had this problem? OH and btw today I woke up with it too and mine arent to bad right now but my eyes feel sore.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 PM on Apr. 18, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Message his tear ducts and wash his eyes with tear free baby shampoo.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 3:13 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Are his eyes really red? If so it is probably pink eye, which is VERY contagious. I think it is worth a trip to the clinic.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 3:19 PM on Apr. 18, 2010