What if I don't want illegals using tax dollars?

Or anybody else who's made it a lifestyle and is capable of working?
Am I a racist?

*Illegals are breaking the law.
*I am Hispanic, but born and raised in this country.
*I am not Mexican.

mustbeGRACE

Asked by mustbeGRACE at 3:06 PM on Apr. 18, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• What are you talking about? In what way are they using tax dollars?
    Anonymous

• then you join every other taxpayer. I'm doubt there will ever be a taxpayer who approves of every use to which tax money is put.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 3:25 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Anonymous

• Anon: They use tax dollars for education, welfare, housing assistance, WIC, medi-caid, etc...

You actually have to be a citizen, or here legally to pay taxes... but you don't have to even be here legally to take advantage of many of our social programs. So, they pay no taxes, but they use tax money.
    LeanneC

Answer by LeanneC at 3:33 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• If you are referring to food stamps or medicaid then you need to go elsewhere with your ignorant comment because it is illegal for illegals to have benefits like that. You have to provide a real social security number to receive these benefits and illegal immigrants dont have SSN. The children that were born here have rights to it because they are legal U.S citizens. It is unfair when any regular white, black, Hispanic or Asian person is a legal U.S citizen, can work and provide but abuse the system. Times are tough and a lot of U.S CITIZENS are applying for help. So go take it up with them.
    Anonymous

• LeanneC

Everybody has a right to education! It upsets you that a small illegal child in learning? Maybe you should home school them. It doesn't upset me to help out the white, black and Hispanic people with my tax money. I like how mustbegrace makes it a point to let us know that she is NOT Mexican. Who cares obviously you say that because you are slightly ashamed of your Latin roots.
    Anonymous

• No, because the lib women here would accuse me of getting above my raising, if I WAS Mexican and minded illegals using the taxes of honest, hard working people, even legal, working Mexican people.
    So I thought I'd mention it to stop that ignorance.

Now, I know YOU wouldn't do that, WOULD JA????!!!!!!
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 3:57 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• don't twist an ankle there jumping to conclusions, Gracie.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 4:07 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• 3:38 perhaps a little research into our social services would do you some good before you come off sounding like a fool again. The documents have plainly marked sections for those without social security numbers.
    Anonymous

• Actually a lot illegals get fake ids and ssn. They usually buy it from someone on the corner as if some1 was dealing dope. It's usually some1 elses ssn. Makes me wonder who in our gov is giving the numbers out. But at the same it's not right 2 let kids go without the necessities whether they're illegal or not. I'd rather have the money spent on them than this dumb ass war that's killing our valuable soldiers.
    Ronique1989

Answer by Ronique1989 at 4:11 PM on Apr. 18, 2010