Dating sites?

I personally think there wrong for those who have a s/o or married.I turned the history of the internet on my computer today and my boyfriend was on a bunch of them last night and denied it and there was ALOT of them and all he did was delete the history,im very mad havent spoken to him all day and dont care to.How do u guys feel about these sites?

alaina_20

Asked by alaina_20 at 3:54 PM on Apr. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• They are just playgrounds to me. My SO is on them all the time but then I play online all the time with others as well. It's what keeps things fresh between us. We both know that at any time we could walk away with someone else so it makes us appreciate each other more and not take each other for granted. Competition is a good thing to us.
    Anonymous

• Sorry, but I completely disagree with the first poster. I am married and that means being faithful. The vows said forsaking all others, and I take that very seriously. Before we got married, when we were first together, I found my SO on some dating sites. It was a real easy choice for me. He either stop completely, deleting all accounts, and never do it again - or I was gone. That was five years ago and when he saw how serious I was about that stuff, he made his choice. We are now married and very happy. I am just a firm believer that if you want to play the field, flirt, chat, cyber sex or whatever, that you better be single and not in a relationship. There is no room for any other person, real or online, in my marriage.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 12:28 PM on Apr. 19, 2010

• I would be very angry and hurt. I don't think it's ok for people in a committed relationship to be on dating sites.
    MeandMyBabes

Answer by MeandMyBabes at 1:38 PM on Apr. 19, 2010