Can you HONESTLY answer ?

You can only chose one of these, do not add "neither" or explain why you would never have to make that choice....

Would you rather:
Not have money, be on PA and spend time with your kids
or
Have alot of money to fully support your family and have enough left over for extras and hardly ever see your kids

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Apr. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• uhm...... have a lot of money to fully support them and enough left over because then i can slow down the work schedule when i saved enough. and if it's hardly ever that i see them i will make the most of it because i need them to know that i love them very much..
    Anonymous

• more money less time I guess : ) it sucks when you are SO broke and can never DO anything fun
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 4:01 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• A lot of money/less time. As charlotsomtimes said, it sucks to not have money to do anything fun.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 4:02 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• As long as I have basic necessities like food and clothes and a place to live, I would chose to be poor and have the time with my kids.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 4:06 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• less money, more time.... you don't realize how little money you need until you don't have any
    Anonymous

• "less money, more time.... you don't realize how little money you need until you don't have any"

I hear ya there!
    TBandNCmommy

Answer by TBandNCmommy at 4:28 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• less money, more time
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 5:04 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• less money, more time. My children are more important then a lot of money
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:07 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• less money, more time
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 5:21 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Hard to answer because really life is what you make it, you can not have a lot of money and still have fun, but the extra time wiht your kids would make it easier for you to do things every once in awhile that they would remember because to them it would be extra special.

Then again if you had a lot of money and hardley any time to spend with them then every moment you spent with them no matter what it was would be special too.

I guess either way I would live every day like it was my last and make sure my children knew I loved them no matter what.
    viola_swamp

Answer by viola_swamp at 5:22 PM on Apr. 18, 2010