delicious broth! What to do?

I made a pork butt in the crock tonight and it made the BEST broth! It's the meat, balsamic vin., garlic, apple juice and rosemary. I want to keep to use later but for what? Is there a good reason to hold on to it other than It's good? Can you make a pork broth bases soup? What do you put in it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:20 PM on Apr. 18, 2010 in Food & Drink

• make a sauce of of it for another dish like beef or chicken later. Let it reduce down, add some port or sherry, reduce again, add a bit of cream, let it thicken then over a meat of your choice. Yum! You could probably throw some dried cranberries or cherries in it an make it extra special!
    nwdeserangel

Answer by nwdeserangel at 4:42 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Use it to make beans (pinto) YUMmmmm
    Vero0724

Answer by Vero0724 at 4:24 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• serve it over anything like beans mashed taters pork chops, ect. try with white rice
    eva123

Answer by eva123 at 4:27 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• That broth does sound amazing! I second what Vero says. That would make some really good beans. I'm no soup expert but there would have to be some soup that would really benefit from that broth!
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 4:27 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• freeze it
    Anonymous