Feeling uncomfortable when laying on my right side. Is this normal? Should I be concerned at all?

I'm almost 8 weeks along and I when I'm laying on my right side, I get this strange "discomfort" on the left side of my lower abdomen. I've noticed that there is sort of a small "poofy spot" there, which is where I think the baby implanted at. and it sort of throbs whenever I lay on my right side. If I lay on my left side though, I feel fine. Is it normal to feel like that, or should I be concerned? I go for my first appt next week, so should I bring it up? Thanks ahead of time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:24 PM on Apr. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would bring it up especially if you have a spot that is swollen and sore, also just FYI while pregnant it is advised that you lay on your left side to sleep not your right.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:58 AM on Apr. 23, 2010