Please Help my cousin and aunt.

My cousin just went to prom last night with her boyfriend. They did not have a pro photographer there. So the only pics they have are from before prom that my aunt took. My aunt felt privaleged to be living to see this event happen as she had a near fatal accident almost a year ago. She is very upset that they didnt get great pics to remember this. I have the pics they took before I know there are a lot of amazing photo edit people on here. If you could please help that would be great. Just send me an PM and I will send you the pics. They are not great pics btw.

lovingmy2from05

Asked by lovingmy2from05 at 4:57 PM on Apr. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You can probably find a website that will do it. Where you upload it and they mail it to you. Or, I think Walgreens has a Photo restoration service.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 1:02 PM on Apr. 23, 2010