too much tv(DVD)

we're have an 18 months old she loves Elmo .She got up the first coming out of her little mouth ELMO..the morning she watching blue clues than she goes to my husband watching elmo i asked my husband dont let her watch TV when she just got up from Nap what he said she gave me the remote>so i am asking who controll who?who is the parent> and 18 months old or 40?he always do the opposite what i asking i do not let her watch tv almost all day she going to clases and palygroup,playground ,bounce places with me when im with her, but my husband always of course the easiest thing to do..any suggestion ?advice

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:18 PM on Apr. 18, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• If he won't listen to ya, and you don't have cable then take the movies and hide them?! Then she won't be able to watch them and if she is like any other child regular tv will bore her
    Anonymous