Should or do I have something to worry about?

I ask this simply because when my s/o & I were "dating" - not exclusive. He went back to his hometown where he slept with his ex wife. I'm a bit more "Since I'm sleeping with someone, I won't do other people" - not that we were established manogamous (sp?) thats just my rules for me.

We now live together over a year & he left her 4 years ago (official breakoff) she's on facebook, always commenting exp: "Lastnight as work I saw a jerk that reminded me of my ex" now, even 4 years later! It's a bit frustrating seeing that continually since we all have mutual friends, facebook will show you what "other ppl posted on your mutual friends profile" & she's always making sure ppl know she "hates" him so in the back of my mind I wonder when it really did end, or if she's just not over him, crazy or if last year he really wanted to patch things up, slept with her then backed out & came back to me. She just has that fresh anger...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:20 PM on Apr. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• different ex maybe
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:22 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• just ignore it, she's just trying to cause drama and be the bigger person and don't do a thing about it. If your mutual friends are really friends they ignore it and not get involved with her crap.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:24 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• I'll have to agree with the previous answer. Ignore it. She is just trying to get a rise out of somebody and unfortunately it's you. She is the ex-wife and you need to keep things kosher. Especially if they have children together you are always going to have to put up with her so be the bigger person and act like it doesn't affect you at all.
    viola_swamp

Answer by viola_swamp at 5:35 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Don't give her control of your life and thoughts. Just let it go and chalk it up to her being nuts.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:48 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• No, no kids children etc. We're engaged, but weddings on hold till baby is born, so I was wondering if thats maybe been affecting her lately...you know? Being they never had kids, and now she sees him engaged and baby on the way, perhaps it brough a rise out of her...idk it's frustrating tho.
    Anonymous