What state do you live in and how is the weather?

I'm in Texas and it has been beautiful for weeks warm and sunny, today it is a little chilly and rainy. That's Texas for 'ya though.

viola_swamp

Asked by viola_swamp at 5:29 PM on Apr. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I live in Florida (Miami) today has been raining all day, but the last few days and weeks have been great weather, it is starting to back up in the 80's, I love the all year weather here, to me it is paradise!

Answer by older at 5:33 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• I live in northwest Indiana
    The weathe is always changing. One day it is in the 80s next day in the 50s.
    Today it is 60 and sunny but not warm enough for this girl who was raised in Florida
    hisblueeyes

Answer by hisblueeyes at 5:33 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• im in colorado and its been sunny for weeks but not always warm. it was a little dreary yesterday but then the sun came out and it got really nice. we just moved so im a bit anxious to see what the weather will be like the rest of the year.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 5:34 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Oklahoma. It was spring, beautiful, and warm last week, but the last 3 days have just been rainy and cold. :(
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:55 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Pennsylvania. It's 45* and wet... Frankly it sucks!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:01 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Virginia...the weather has been beautiful. Compared to what it had been in the winter months, lol.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 6:13 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• I'm in Idaho....no your da hoe i da pimp....oh sorry couldn't help it.....Its 75 ish here has been for like two days.....its been in the 40's for weeks...so this is nice
    hollymmm

Answer by hollymmm at 6:13 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Southern Indiana. Weather changes too much, one day it is 85 out and the next 50's. It is cool out today and was yesterday, Friday was 85 out.
    PoisonousBlonde

Answer by PoisonousBlonde at 6:14 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• I am in Massachusetts, Cape Cod and its typical New England weather here. That is, rainy and cold this morning, and the sun has been peeking this afternoon. I dont think it has been more than 50 degrees today :( I am ready for summer since I live across the street from the beach!! Our saying is "if you dont like the weather, wait a minute!" it always chnages!!
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 6:27 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Ohio. And after a few weeks of unseasonably warm weather, it's sunny and chilly, with highs in the low 60s. I just hope it stays this way all summer.
    cookiedough100

Answer by cookiedough100 at 6:35 PM on Apr. 18, 2010