What type of Stroller should we get??

I'm expecting another child we have a daughter that just turned 3.. She loves to ride in the stroller still and will be 3 months shy of her 4th birthday when we have the new baby.. I was wondering what type of stroller should we get??? Since she will be almost 4...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:30 PM on Apr. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• after owning MANY strollers i suggest getting some sort of double jogger type stroller with a turning front wheel
    DO not get a sit and stand they are a PAIN to push!
    if you decide to get a regular double stroller i suggest either the graco quattro tour stroller or the double combi twin
    but any kind of double jogger with a turing front wheel is going to be easiest to push considering the weight of a 4 year old
    Riosmommy

Answer by Riosmommy at 5:56 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• also you can go to babiesrus and try our a few strollers and see how they are to push WITH your child in them!
    Riosmommy

Answer by Riosmommy at 5:57 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Graco!
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 6:10 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• For a child that age I would suggest a Sit and STand. I had 2 of them LoL the bench seat is good for the older kid and the front comes with an attachment for an infant carrier. It was a savior for us, because I could fit my 2 oldest on the bench(at the same time) and baby in the front :)
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 6:23 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• I have a Joovy. My older son is 3 and 1/2 and my younger is now 9 months. I also have a side by side umbrella stroller that is very portable. It's a Dream on Me but we hardly ever use it.
    Kimposible

Answer by Kimposible at 6:51 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Graco!!! I have the Quattro Dual Travel System. LOOOOVE it.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 6:52 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• I honestly wouldn't put your oldest in a stroller anymore. Mine will be 2 months shy of 4 when her brother is born, and we have not done a stroller since last summer. I just want ONE for my infant. I love the Graco strollers.

Anonymous