My friends keep freaking me out. Is this possible or am I in the clear?

I am 16 weeks along and it has been rough and horrible way worse than the previous times. I saw the heartbeat at 7 weeks but everyone keeps saying it might be twins since I am so sick and have all the other horrible things. I can't even eat 90 % of everything I am basically down to bananas , carrots, apples, and turket sandwiches. That is all I can eat.
Since we saw 1 heartbeat at 7 weeks that is it right? There is no way this could be twins then right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:35 PM on Apr. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I would not suspect a twin pregnancy untiil an ukltrasounds sees something different. you can be really sick and only be pregnant with one
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 5:39 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Thanks. I don't really think it is twins but they just keep saying it. It just freaks me out. IDK what I would do if it just so happened to be twins.
    Anonymous

• I was sick the entire nine months with my 4th pregnancy and couldn't keep anything down until the dr put me on meds. I am now 27 weeks with my 5th, on medication, and still throwing up 1-2 times/week. Both singletons.

Answer by missanc at 6:59 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• ok when i was pregnanyt i had something called hyperemisis and what it is is diagnosed morning sickness thats worser then normal i was in the hospital 10 times in first 4 months from dehydration and vomiting and cant eat nothing maybe thats it
    lowesjessica

Answer by lowesjessica at 9:33 PM on Apr. 18, 2010