im on my second pregnancy and i am alot smaller than i was with my first. ...

Everyone always asks if everything is going ok with mypregnancy and that i am really small.. I have been around alot of tragic events and i am constantly worrying . im 7 months along and im still not big enough for ppl to realize that i am 7 months pregnant they think im 3 months . i guess im just wondering if everything is ok?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:35 PM on Apr. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Ask your dr. They would be the ones to tell you if all is well.
    If your only worry is size then no stop worring. Every baby is different. Every pregnancy is different.
    Anonymous

• every pregnancy is different. as long as your doctor says everything is ok i'm sure it is.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 5:37 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Every pregnancy for me was different. I was small for my first until I hit like 7 1/2 months then the belly poked out,lol..but I was still small every where else.
    For my second I was huge and gained weight all over and I looked pregnant right away.
    For my third Small again....
    Anonymous

• Im the same right now. People don't notice I'm pregnant and Im in my 7th month. This is my fourth pregnancy and I was always much bigger with my others. I've only gained 5 pounds during this pregnancy though. My doctor doesnt seem too worried and the baby is the weight she should be. So you're probably ok too. And as far as people not noticing..... A lot of people just don't pay attention to much, better than them asking if you're pregnant when youre not LOL
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 5:46 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• I was the same way. Turned out he baby was 12 oz smaller. :0) No problems though. she was just smaller.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:30 PM on Apr. 18, 2010