Sorry, I know some of you woman dislike the sex questions.

But I was wondering what I could do to make sex enjoyable for me during my last trimester. My husband also has a big belly, and he's not very gifted (if you know what I mean) so pretty much any position that doesnt match us up perfectly doesn't work. When he's on top he crushes my belly and makes it very uncomfortable for me. When I'm on top we're too loud cuz of the kids, and my belly muscles hurt. Is there ANYTHING else we could try?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:41 PM on Apr. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Have him stand at the side of the bed and you at the edge with legs up so he's not putting weight on you. He could also stand on his knees on the bed and thrust that way without leaning over on you. My x spooned me and that worked for us.

Answer by admckenzie at 5:52 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• when hes on top, only turn your stomach to the side(lay on pillows if u need to) and he can still lean forward and kiss u(thats if he's not too big). theres always doggy style :-)
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 5:43 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• On the hands and knees are a favorite of pregnant women. lol
    Anonymous

• the only thing that we could really do was doggy style (which my husbandlovers but I dont), on the side laying down, hubby behind (which I don't like) and him laying down me backwards (which I still didn't like.... so pretty much nothing worked for me in the last trimester, but he loved it still
    Anonymous

• I forgot to mention that doggy style hurts for some reason. You wouldn't think so since he's not big, but it has hurt since I was about 5 months.
    Anonymous

• doggy, or lay on your back with a pillow under ur butt so it lifts it up.... try both u laying on ur side (that was the only way I could have sex when I was prego... everything else hurt)
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 5:51 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• With the doggy style you could always keep your weight on one hand and keep one hand back on his hip. Tell him ahead of time that if he goes too deep it hurts you and that if you touch his hip, you need him to back off a little? You could try asking him if he knows any positions that you two could try. Or you could be on top but have him move your hips for you with him hands and arm strength so you dont get sore. If you havent told him already that you need more comfortable positions, you should talk to him about it. he might be able to be more careful with you or might have seen something hed like to try
    Kayere

Answer by Kayere at 8:27 PM on Apr. 18, 2010