Are they just as selfish or not the same?

Pregnant moms who smoke and pregnant moms who choose to use drugs during labor

If not explain why you feel it is different

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:43 PM on Apr. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• No they aren't the same. Anon did you get sick of crying in the other post? Is that why you had to start your own?
    Anonymous

• Can people not live and let live nowdays?
    Anonymous

• Not crying Like I just said in the other post love the hypocrites who bash a mom cause she smokes. Yet, used the drugs during labor.... yes it is the same both are selfish only thinking about themselves not their babies
    Anonymous

• I smoked through my pregnancy and had some drugs during labor...my dd was born perfectly healthy and happy and is now 17.
    Merjo

Answer by Merjo at 5:52 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• I smoked through my pregnancy and had some drugs during labor...my dd was born perfectly healthy and happy and is now 17

Would you consider your choices selfish? Did it make you a bad mom as these other woman claim?
    Anonymous

• Anon 5:55 - NO, not at all selfish. If that makes me a bad mom, then I must be the world's worst.
    Merjo

Answer by Merjo at 5:59 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Did it make you a bad mom as these other woman claim?

Why should ANYONE be so concerned about what these " other women" claim? Try this grow up and ignore them. Does it get you any where worrying about what they say on cafemom???

Anonymous

• personally, I think it is just as terrible. IMO
    KaRaBaSsEtT

Answer by KaRaBaSsEtT at 6:03 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• You can't be serious.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 6:05 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Very serious... I laugh at all the so called perfect moms on here who bash other moms yet they are hypocrites. The get their feathers all ruffled over seeing a preg mom smoke. Yet they will drug their newborn babies and IMO it is just the same putting your self and your needs before your baby
    Anonymous