I hate my husband!!

he is always in a bad mood never happy and I just wish he would move out of my house. I wish I would have never met him and some days I wish he would just die and go to hell. I have to lie and say I am on my period so I dont have to have sex with him.
We just got married 8/22/10
I bought a house and it is in my name. If we got divorced can he take it from me?

hisblueeyes

Asked by hisblueeyes at 6:10 PM on Apr. 18, 2010 in Relationships

• You got married 4 months in the future? He he he...sorry... I am in a silly mood.

It sounds like your dh is depressed. I don't know about the house, but I would not continue with the way things are for you right now. I would contact a lawyer and ask them, it is never a good idea to ask people without the correct info for things so important.
    Good luck!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 6:16 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• lol my bad 8/22/09
    I have been with him for 10 years and he has always been like this. I cant stand the sight of him no more and I tell him to just leave and he stays.
    hisblueeyes

Answer by hisblueeyes at 6:19 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• some people are just not happy people. sounds like he is bringing you down, which sucks. he cant take the house if its in your name. id leave. jmo
    Anonymous

• Wow.. that was pretty blunt lol My question is why did you marry him if you have been dealing with this for 9.5 years beforehand? Now things are going to get a tad bit complicated. If you have your heart set on this not working then leave. If not, try counseling
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 6:26 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• I married him because thats what he said I needed to do to prove that I realy loved him.. what a mistake.
    I thought it would make him happy but i can see now nothing does.
    hisblueeyes

Answer by hisblueeyes at 6:30 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• The house is tricky. Did you buy the house after you got married. If so the courts could make you sell it to buy him out because it was acquired during the marriage. If he lived with you before and after buying the house, he may get some money from you.. Talk to a lawyer for the laws in your state.. As for him, well that's up to you on how to get him out but filing for divorce might help him out the house.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 7:02 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Different states have different laws u could possibly get the marriage acknold sp? Sorry things aren't working out!
    Anonymous

• So, you married him to prove something that you didn't feel? Not a smart move. As for the house, I wouldn't know. Contact an attorney and find out what the laws are in your state.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:35 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Wow... You should be able to get the marriage annulled. However, if you were living together for a certain amount of years(depending on the state you live in) he may still be able to get half of the assets. It use to be called common law marriage, not sure if it still is or if it applies once you get legally married. Make an appointment with a divorce attorney and get a consultation. Make sure to have a list of questions ready and do some research online first. Good Luck!
    bookworm65

Answer by bookworm65 at 12:25 AM on Apr. 19, 2010

• Have you thought of trying to find a good church for you and your family? Maybe if he had different friends around him he would look at things differently, and you two could possibly make some changes in your relationship?
    Divorce, though sometimes necessary is such a "easy out." Not that you have not tried, but I would like to challenge you to work it out! You did chose to marry him, and it had to of been for more than the reason you listed. Especially if you'd been together for so long.
    Best of luck, I'm sure you're in a tough place. Give God a try!
    Julians_Momma

Answer by Julians_Momma at 10:41 AM on Apr. 19, 2010