What do you want this mother's day?

I want a gift cert. to get my hair highlighted and cut.

NatesMommy118

Asked by NatesMommy118 at 6:36 PM on Apr. 18, 2010 in Holidays

• i get flowers every year and my girls and i plant them in pots and water them all summer long
    roxyann76

Answer by roxyann76 at 6:38 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• I want a vacation. I wanna leave the kids with dh(pray for him if i do lol), and go away for a few days.
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 6:42 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• I never thought of doing that with flowers! good idea!
    NatesMommy118

Answer by NatesMommy118 at 6:44 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Flowers works for me. Last year I got a MOM necklace, which was really nice.
    KairisMama

Answer by KairisMama at 6:50 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• I like flowers, but I really WANT breakfast in bed!!! My ds (19 now) doesn't get up early enough to do that for me. Maybe I should tell his gf that's what I want and she'll wake him up!!! LMAO, I can see that now!!!!
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 7:04 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• A 16GB ipod and the instyler..........and a nice quiet dinner made by my husband at home.
    LucyT20

Answer by LucyT20 at 7:53 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• i want grandma to watch the kids for the night while my SO and i catch dinner and a movie...then i want to come home and have him give me a full body massage! his hands are amazing, but it's like pulling teeth to get him to use them!
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 8:15 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• I want to restore inter-happiness.

Anonymous

• didn't know I was supposed to "GET" anything. I never have yet..... and my kids are older.

Anonymous

• I'd like a Mother's ring to wear on my right hand, but whatever I get is fine!! I just want to spend the day with my husband and kids.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 11:09 AM on Apr. 30, 2010