How many of you Momma's are as broke as I am?

I'm so broke. I haven't worked since last August. My income consists of $27/week in child support (if I'm lucky!). I had to move back home with my Mom....but I'm going to school and am almost done...so hopefully I'll have a job in june when I finish. (please pray for me!! lol)

NatesMommy118

Asked by NatesMommy118 at 6:37 PM on Apr. 18, 2010 in Money & Work

• Sorry about the child support. I'm happy that your almost done the school, congrats!!

It'll get better and i'll pray for you!
    4xsthetrouble

Answer by 4xsthetrouble at 6:41 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Yeah I'm going to school for Medical Assisting and I've worked my butt off so I know it will get better...won't be long =)
    NatesMommy118

Answer by NatesMommy118 at 6:43 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Ugh... we're broke too but so far we haven't moved back in with my mom. I hope we never have to. But I do need to get at least a part time job soon.

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 7:24 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Im a medical assistant too! Been so for six years. Except now I'm a stay at home mom
    jamiethornton26

Answer by jamiethornton26 at 7:51 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Many people are in your same situation. I had to start working from home to help us out. I hope you get your job as soon as you Graduate!

Best Wishes!!!

Erika
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 7:56 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Me too I started working from home cause working outside the home made the bills worse!
    IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 10:05 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Prayers ... hope things get better for you! It' hard having to move back in w/ the parents and it sucks trying to get child support sometimes. UGH!

Congrats on school! You should be PROUD of yourself for going to school .. things WILL GET BETTER! Just hang in there!

My hubby got laid off MONTHS AGO and hasn't been able to find a job! Two months ago, I couldn't even keep up with my utility bills ..then I took a chance and signed up for PrePaid Legal ... tripled my investment within 2 weeks and quit my part time job within a month. And I just took my first vacation in 10 yrs. So, it's been a blessing to me!
    MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 11:10 PM on Apr. 18, 2010