how can I get pregnant without trying? LOL

First off DH and I been together 10 years married almost 7 of those years since 3 weeks after dating we have had sex used a condom the first few times after that I haven't and both my kids were planned and we are back to the not using protection and we haven't since like 8 weeks or 10 weeks of pregnancy he uses the pull out the thing is we told eachother we didn't care if it happened it happened if it don't it don't. The thing is I want another baby, but I don't want to try either. So this may sound strange, but how can we get pregnant without trying if he has done the pullout for 10 years and still haven't accidently gotten pregnant? LOL I hope I wrote this to where everyone can understand what I am saying

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:45 PM on Apr. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• more often than not it's the people who aren't trying to get pregnant that get pregnant and the ones that are trying to get pregnant are the ones who have a hard time doing it
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 6:50 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• LOL, honestly, we thought the pull-out method actually worked, we used it for 3 years. This time it only worked for 4 months! Only a matter of time! : )
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 6:49 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• ya, but it has already been 10 years and the pull out has worked for us this whole time
    Anonymous

• 1. stop pulling out, lol.
    2. start thinking you don't want another child.

that should work!!!!
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 7:20 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• i was on birth control and using the pull out method. she is 2 yrs old now and it wasnt planned.
    lilmsnay83

Answer by lilmsnay83 at 7:46 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• If in 10 years you never got pregnant, STOP pulling out. It's a no brainer.

Anonymous

• LOL, exactly what kjrn said. That's how I ended up pregnant. We didn't pull out ONE time and here I am 7 months pregnant with my fourth, lol. But I get pregnant really easy.
    MJ_BN_FE

Answer by MJ_BN_FE at 8:32 PM on Apr. 18, 2010