Symptom of pregnancy?

Before you knew you were pregnant, did you ever go to bed and sleep, but wake up completely exhausted like you didnt sleep at all? I've heard of fatigue and being tired in general, but has this ever been a symptom for someone? Just night after night of it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:01 PM on Apr. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• YES!!! that was one of my frist symtpoms before knowing I was pregnant twice. My first pregnancy that wasn't the case, my frist symptom was soar breasts and heartburn (I think). My second two pregnancies fatigue was definitely my first symptom
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 7:03 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• YES DOESN'T THAT DRIVE YOU HALF CRAZY! IT WILL PASS.........THERE ARE MANY STAGES OF EMOTIONAL AND PHYSICAL CHANGES AND THOUGHTS. IT'S ALL WORTH IT WHEN YOU SEE THAT BEAUTIFUL BABY BEING BORN.
    CRAZYMOM930

Answer by CRAZYMOM930 at 7:17 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• omg yes! for 2 weeks, i've been at work for just 5 hours in the afternoon and it feels like i have been up all night!!! like i could crawl on a shelf and fall asleep! but now its all around the clock that im tired!!!
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 7:55 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Yes, but I did not find out I was pregnant until I was 13 to 15 weeks pregnant, so if you do not your positive right away just keep trying to get a positive. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• I keep having symptoms. They are just different from my first pregnancy ( this would be my second) My first I didnt know untill I was late. A few weeks late. The only thing I remember is being kinda sick to my stomach only sometimes and my boobs hurt soooo much. Some slight cramping when my period shoudl have been ( which was why I didnt notice untill I was really late, I thought my period was coming)
    I had sex back on march.. 28th.. And I didnt think anything of it untill symptoms started popping up. Random times halfway through a meal all the sudden I have to spit out the bite because I think im going to throw up.. exhaustion. My period came two weeks early (two days after the sex) Now Im having problems sleeping. Ive woken up at 5am the passed 3 nights to pee and the passed two nights I've woken up exhausted like I didnt sleep at all. But i have no soreness in my boobs at all. I just keep waiting to test.. and waiting..~OP
    Anonymous