Just Curious to know what you think the name Daphne Dawn for a baby girl?

Seriously.We just want to know other people's opinions and or thoughts on this name.My sister is really considering this name for her baby! We would like to hear what others have to say before she makes a final decision.That why she can go for different name.Don't be shy if you don't like it please tell us.I know some of you probably are thinking that it doesn't matter what others think but it does at times like this. Thank you

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:07 PM on Apr. 18, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It sounds a little cartoon character-ish to me. I like both names but as other said- not together. It's to many D's or something. lol. I dunno what it is I don't like. My niece is Megan Michelle and I don't like those together either. I think it the having the same sounds for first and middle name.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:22 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• I love the name Daphne, I am not so keen on the name Dawn though. But as it is a middle name, it is fine.

Congrats to her and her LO.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:09 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• I like Daphne and I like Dawn, I'm just not sure I love them together. My first thought was Daphne Rose. But don't take my word for it. LOL. Congrats on baby to be!!!!
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 7:17 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• I think its pretty..and her initials will be DD...dear daughter,lol. Works out well.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 7:30 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• I really don't like it. Sorry I don't like it.
    Anonymous

• I really like Daphne, but a different middle name would go better with it.
    StellarJKD

Answer by StellarJKD at 8:10 PM on Apr. 18, 2010