Do you think if you ate glitter than your poop would be glittery?

Asked by Anonymous at 7:12 PM on Apr. 18, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Why don't you try it and report back tomorrow. Make sure you eat a lot of it though...

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:13 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• I have no idea. But that christmas tree tinsel comes through.

Answer by phantomphan at 7:14 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Yes!!! The glitter is easier to swallow if it is mixed with a drink or something wet. If you don't eat alot, then you kind of have to dig for the glitter to really see it.

Answer by b_rod at 7:15 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• You could string them all up and make a mobile. *take that Martha Stewart*

Answer by BlooBird at 7:16 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• thats like the question "if a dog eats tinsel at christmas does he take a shiny shit?".....don't think you'd digest it so i guess it's possible

Answer by aliishott2 at 7:16 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Eww. The christmas tree tinsel reminded my of my cat who ate some of the tinsel and then had poops that looked like sausages strung together with the tinsel. This also reminds me of corn - you eat it, you chew it well, and then it comes out whole in the poop - - WHY?

Answer by Merjo at 7:17 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• I know crayons make poop colorful. My son ate five crayons once and when I changed his diaper it was red green blue yellow and pink.

So yea you will poop glitter.

Answer by viola_swamp at 7:35 PM on Apr. 18, 2010

• Yeah, my 19 month old daughter got into my craft glitter once, and yep! Glittery poop! ... I didn't string it up though... Glittery but not particularly pretty.

Answer by judimary at 8:14 PM on Apr. 18, 2010